We love how much you love the Perceptive Travel crew, but we have a whole lotta love for other travel writers out there too. Catch up on just a few lovely travel stories we’ve recently enjoyed (as well as a few non-PT pieces from the PT crew since, well, we know you just can’t get enough of us.)
– Matador Abroad – Anne Merritt on revisiting Thailand five years later.
– Traveling Philosopher – Spencer Spellman on Gulf Coast beach travel.
– The Expeditioner – Alisha Miranda on 7 places to eat in Bogota.
– SF Gate – Ben Keene on five historic places associated with John Muir.
– Cheapest Destinations Blog – PT editor Tim Leffel in the Mexican jungle.
– Kirsten Alana – Kirsten Alana says yes to keeping Portland weird.
– Austin Bush Photography – Austin Bush on Yen Ta Fo Wat Khaek.
– GranTourismo! – Lara Dunston on exploring the Isaan.
– A Very Curious Mind – Why PT blogger Alison Wellner is thinking about Poe.
– Legal Nomads – Jodi Ettenburg misses dogs on motorbikes in Thailand.
– BootsnAll – Adam Seper on planning an around-the-world trip.
– CNNGo Bangkok – My feature on central Bangkok’s food-court experience.
– BBC Travel – Sunshine Flint on living in Singapore.
– Music Road – PT blogger Kerry Dexter on the music of Canada.
– GOOD – Mac Mcclelland with an intense story on PTSD.
– Eating Thai Food – Mark Weins on the perfect Thai breakfast sweet.
– National Geographic – Eva Holland on 10 foods to eat in Ontario.
Photo courtesy of Flickr user Mr. Boz
Latest posts by Brian Spencer (see all)
- First Impressions of Hanoi, Vietnam, a Second Time - January 23, 2015
- How to Make the Most of Your Airbnb Rental or: Tips to Ensure a Jazz-Hands Airbnb Experience - January 16, 2015
- In Tokyo, a “Secret” Craft Beer Fix in Asagaya - January 9, 2015
- Snapshots from 10 Days in Sydney, Australia - January 2, 2015