We love how much you love the Perceptive Travel crew, but we have a whole lotta love for other travel writers out there too. Catch up on just a few lovely travel stories we’ve recently enjoyed (as well as a few non-PT pieces from the PT crew since, well, we know you just can’t get enough of us.)
– Matador Abroad – Anne Merritt on revisiting Thailand five years later.
– Traveling Philosopher – Spencer Spellman on Gulf Coast beach travel.
– The Expeditioner – Alisha Miranda on 7 places to eat in Bogota.
– SF Gate – Ben Keene on five historic places associated with John Muir.
– Cheapest Destinations Blog – PT editor Tim Leffel in the Mexican jungle.
– Kirsten Alana – Kirsten Alana says yes to keeping Portland weird.
– Austin Bush Photography – Austin Bush on Yen Ta Fo Wat Khaek.
– GranTourismo! – Lara Dunston on exploring the Isaan.
– A Very Curious Mind – Why PT blogger Alison Wellner is thinking about Poe.
– Legal Nomads – Jodi Ettenburg misses dogs on motorbikes in Thailand.
– BootsnAll – Adam Seper on planning an around-the-world trip.
– CNNGo Bangkok – My feature on central Bangkok’s food-court experience.
– BBC Travel – Sunshine Flint on living in Singapore.
– Music Road – PT blogger Kerry Dexter on the music of Canada.
– GOOD – Mac Mcclelland with an intense story on PTSD.
– Eating Thai Food – Mark Weins on the perfect Thai breakfast sweet.
– National Geographic – Eva Holland on 10 foods to eat in Ontario.
Photo courtesy of Flickr user Mr. Boz
Latest posts by Brian Spencer (see all)
- In Manila, a Famous Brooklyn Pizzeria Deserves Better (But Thanks for the Free Booze) - March 27, 2015
- On Global Post-Tourism and Travelized Gentrification - March 20, 2015
- In Tokyo, Pizza That Makes Megadeth Swoon - March 13, 2015
- Visiting a Japanese Onsen, or Learning to Love Letting It All Hang Out - March 6, 2015