For a change of pace this week, here’s a roundup of a few fantastic travel stories from some of the Web’s go-to sources for travel goodness. Good show, everyone, good show.
– Imbibe – PT editor Tim Leffel profiles four American wine tours on two wheels.
– The Traveler’s Notebook – Notes from aboard the Trans-Siberian Railroad.
– Legal Nomads – Jodi Ettenberg has a remarkable morning at a Yangon market.
– Africa Travel – What it’s like tracking mountain gorillas in Rwanda.
– Italofileblog – Melanie Renzulli takes a scenic spin down Italy’s Amalfi Coast.
– Traveling Savage – What if everything in the world was familiar?
– NileGuidance – 10 American roadside attractions worth pulling over for.
– BootsnAll – Spencer Spellman chases beach seasons around the world.
– National Geographic – Ten must-dos for visitors to Abu Dhabi.
– World Hum – Nancy Kleine grieves for a Paris that no longer belongs to her.
– Nerd’s Eye View – Pam Mendel explores Alaska through the lens of John Muir.
– Discover Ireland – Dave G. Kelly snaps his favorite benches in Dublin.
– Gadling – Vietnamese street food tastes better by motorbike.
– Lonely Planet – Rowan McKinnon takes a one-day beer tour of Denver, CO.
– New York Times – Signature whiskey blends in cozy Tokyo bars? Yes please.
Photo courtesy of Flickr user Mr. Boz