For a change of pace this week, here’s a roundup of a few fantastic travel stories from some of the Web’s go-to sources for travel goodness. Good show, everyone, good show.
- Imbibe – PT editor Tim Leffel profiles four American wine tours on two wheels.
- The Traveler’s Notebook – Notes from aboard the Trans-Siberian Railroad.
- Legal Nomads – Jodi Ettenberg has a remarkable morning at a Yangon market.
- Africa Travel – What it’s like tracking mountain gorillas in Rwanda.
- Italofileblog – Melanie Renzulli takes a scenic spin down Italy’s Amalfi Coast.
- Traveling Savage – What if everything in the world was familiar?
- NileGuidance – 10 American roadside attractions worth pulling over for.
- BootsnAll – Spencer Spellman chases beach seasons around the world.
- National Geographic – Ten must-dos for visitors to Abu Dhabi.
- World Hum – Nancy Kleine grieves for a Paris that no longer belongs to her.
- Nerd’s Eye View – Pam Mendel explores Alaska through the lens of John Muir.
- Discover Ireland – Dave G. Kelly snaps his favorite benches in Dublin.
- Gadling – Vietnamese street food tastes better by motorbike.
- Lonely Planet – Rowan McKinnon takes a one-day beer tour of Denver, CO.
- New York Times – Signature whiskey blends in cozy Tokyo bars? Yes please.
Photo courtesy of Flickr user Mr. Boz