Attention all U.S. and Canadian travel bloggers.
Here’s a contest you might not want to miss.
Because entering will put you into the running for a chance to Blog Your Way Around the World.
The contest, sponsored by a variety of travel companies such as AFAR magazine, TEVA, and ExOffico, offers one lucky travel blogger the chance to do something we all dream of – to travel without worrying about the costs.
On offer are these eight amazing trips from around the world:
- a salmon river rafting adventure from OARS
- a Czech Republic and Austrian Biking Trip from Backroads
- a heli hiking adventure from Canadian Mountain Holidays
- a Churchill Polar Bear Tour from Natural Habitats Adventures
- a Costa Rica adventure from Off the Beaten Path
- a Galapagos Islands adventure from Lindblad Expedition
- a Borneo Luxury Expedition Cruise from Orion Expedition
- a custom East Africa Safari from Micato Safaris
To enter, simply submit a 400 word essay on why you should be the one to blog around the world.
But writing the essay is the easy part, because, like most of these contests, the winner is decided by online voting, with the chosen one being the one with the most votes.
So you’ll then have to dust off your ‘vote for me marketing campaign’ that you might have developed during the Australian ‘best job in the world’ campaign and get your social media networking work for you.
Is it worth the effort? Only you can decide.
If you do decide to enter, do let us here at Perceptive Travel know.
Latest posts by Liz Lewis (see all)
- Selling New Zealand - March 9, 2015
- The New Face of Christchurch - February 23, 2015
- Resume Play: Christchurch goes cricket mad - February 9, 2015
- Five Quirky Places to Stay in New Zealand’s North Island - January 12, 2015