TripAdvisor has ‘coughed up’ a list what they think might be the world’s top ‘germiest’ attractions…
1. The Blarney Stone in Ireland where ‘up to 400,000 mouths from all over the world touch the stone each year‘.
2. Seattle’s Wall of Gum where, since the 1990s people have been deposit their masticated gum while waiting in line for Theatresports.
3. Oscar Wilde’s Tomb in Paris which is has a ‘rainbow of hundreds of visible kiss marks adorning the grave’.
4. St. Mark’s Square in Venice is full of hungry pigeons that are often touched and petted by tourists.
5. Forecourt of Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood where people get down on their hands and knees to place their fingers in the molds of their favorite stars.
Want to add to the list?
Latest posts by Liz Lewis (see all)
- Fun and Practical Xmas Stocking Stuffers for Travel Photographers - December 8, 2014
- Seven Quirky Places to Stay in New Zealand’s South Island - November 23, 2014
- Best Day Trips from Perth - November 10, 2014
- A Slice of Spain in the Australian Bush - October 27, 2014