You know the drill; it’s lunchtime and you want something reasonably filling that doesn’t cost a fortune. Fresh, imaginative and tasty would be a major bonus.
On a recent trip to New York City, I stopped in Bryant Park at the ‘wichcraft sandwiches kiosk, and was impressed with my yummy, well-priced (for Manhattan) lunch. The menu was full of appealing options and the staff was super-friendly.
The pretty day in a peaceful park setting didn’t hurt, either. You can take an audio tour of Bryant Park with actor Matthew Broderick; don’t miss the outdoor Reading Room.
For those reading via RSS feed, or anyone who can’t see the video box below, click here for the ‘wichcraft sandwiches video direct URL.
- Good eats on New York’s Lower East Side
- The American story is alive at this New York museum
- A New York City sanctuary: the Public Library
Latest posts by Sheila Scarborough (see all)
- I’ve Got Sunshine on a Cloudy Day at Detroit’s Motown Museum - March 25, 2015
- Favorite Travel Apps From SXSW Interactive - March 19, 2015
- How to See a Major Museum in One Hour - February 25, 2015
- Forever West in Cheyenne, Wyoming - February 19, 2015