Hey everyone, it’s awards season. Time to start voting for your favorite travel blogs.
First up is the 2008 Weblog Awards.
The finalists in the travel category (yes, finally, there is a travel category) are…
There’s a few of my favorites there, as well as some I can see I’ll be spending some time at getting to know in the future.
It’s great to be able to vote and support fellow travel bloggers, so get out and vote. I have but I’m not going to tell you who for.
But wait, there’s more…
There are 11 categories and the nominations are now open, so head on over and start nominating.
- Best Destination Blog
- Best Expat Blog
- Best Travelogue
- Best Consumer Travel Blog
- Best non-English language Blog
- Best Video Blog (including YouTube Channels)
- Best Micro-Blogging (twitter etc)
- Best Image Blog
- Best Themed Blog (trekking etc)
- Best Group Authored Blog
- Best Podcast
The nominations will remain open until sometime in Febuary, then voting will take place.
Latest posts by Liz Lewis (see all)
- Seven Quirky Places to Stay in New Zealand’s South Island - November 23, 2014
- Best Day Trips from Perth - November 10, 2014
- A Slice of Spain in the Australian Bush - October 27, 2014
- Looking for Wildflowers in Western Australia - October 13, 2014