This is why I love to travel; to see little gems like these ema wooden prayer cards at the Meiji-jingu Shrine, Harajuku, Tokyo.
I wish I could meet the author/artist and find out what he/she was asking for….
- Climbing Mt. Fuji
- The Shin-Yokohama Raumen Museum
- Tokyo: The Plastic Fantastic Boulevard
- Press a button for refreshment (Japanese vending machines)
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm a writer and speaker specializing in tourism, travel and social media. NHRA drag racing fan. Co-founder of Tourism Currents. U.S. Navy veteran. Caffeinated.
Latest posts by Sheila Scarborough (see all)
- Tips for Better Instagram Travel Photos - January 15, 2015
- The Best Gift is Time to Think - December 24, 2014
- Savoring the Grand Ole Opry at the Ryman - December 18, 2014
- Austin Rocks: Treasures at the Harry Ransom Center - November 26, 2014