This is why I love to travel; to see little gems like these ema wooden prayer cards at the Meiji-jingu Shrine, Harajuku, Tokyo.
I wish I could meet the author/artist and find out what he/she was asking for….
- Climbing Mt. Fuji
- The Shin-Yokohama Raumen Museum
- Tokyo: The Plastic Fantastic Boulevard
- Press a button for refreshment (Japanese vending machines)
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm a writer and speaker specializing in tourism, travel and social media. NHRA drag racing fan. Co-founder of Tourism Currents. U.S. Navy veteran. Caffeinated.
Latest posts by Sheila Scarborough (see all)
- How to See a Major Museum in One Hour - February 25, 2015
- Forever West in Cheyenne, Wyoming - February 19, 2015
- Bet You’ve Never Seen a Musical Instrument Like This - January 28, 2015
- Tips for Better Instagram Travel Photos - January 15, 2015