This is why I love to travel; to see little gems like these ema wooden prayer cards at the Meiji-jingu Shrine, Harajuku, Tokyo.
I wish I could meet the author/artist and find out what he/she was asking for….
- Climbing Mt. Fuji
- The Shin-Yokohama Raumen Museum
- Tokyo: The Plastic Fantastic Boulevard
- Press a button for refreshment (Japanese vending machines)
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm a writer and speaker specializing in tourism, travel and social media. NHRA drag racing fan. Co-founder of Tourism Currents. U.S. Navy veteran. Caffeinated.
Latest posts by Sheila Scarborough (see all)
- Discovering Nashville at Hatch Show Print - November 20, 2014
- Mountainous Nebraska and the Oregon Trail at Scotts Bluff - October 22, 2014
- Can the Hotel Itself Be the Destination? - October 16, 2014
- 220 Tons of Daily Life in the 1850s: Steamboat Arabia - September 24, 2014